This product is currently sold out.
Includes 9 essential supplements known to reduce postoperative (post-op) recovery time and complications by boosting the body's immune system, stimulating healing, relieving generalized pain and bleeding, preventing/minimizing urinary tract infections or other infections, and by reducing swelling and the appearance of scars.
If you prefer other products offered in the Post-op Supplements Kit, see the Build Post-op Recovery Kit menu to build your custom Post-op Supplements Kit to fit your needs.
For product benefits and recommendations for recovery, refer to the Product Benefits page under Resources.
- Boiron Arnica Montana, 6x pellets, approximately 80 count (2)
- Boiron Staphysagria, 6c pellets, approximately 80 count (2)
- Boiron Thiosinaminum, 6x pellets, approximately 80 count (2)
- L-Acidophilus (*included in Renew Life Ultimate Flora Everyday Probiotic product)
- Nature Made Vitamin B12, 1,000 mcg, 90 softgels
- Nature Made Vitamin C, 500 mg, 100 caplets
- NOW Foods D-Mannose, 500 mg, 120 capsules
- NOW Foods Vitamin D-3, 1,000 IU, 180 softgels
- NOW Foods Zinc, 50 mg, 100 tablets
- Renew Life Ultimate Flora Everyday Probiotic, 15 billion live cultures, 30 capsules
Supplements listed (not brand) were recommended in Dr. Crane's (Brownstein & Crane Surgical Services) "Suggested Homeopathic Supplements" from his post-op instructions. *There may be updates to his list, thus, refer to his post-op instructions.
Homeopathic supplements were selected in the small doses for first-time users.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with your physician before using any supplement.
Supplements shown above are not to scale. Packaging may vary.
Supplements and prices are subject to change and will be updated on this page.
*Some supplies may not be available due to shortage from our suppliers due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please contact us to inquire about availability and possible delay in handling/shipping time.